GTKonnect, Inc.(Irvine, CA) needs Project Manager
- Create and present the project Charter – He will work with the end users to define and create the project charter. He will also be responsible for presenting the charter to the project stakeholders for project approval
- Manage project scope – As a project manager, he will be involved in the discussions with the stake holders to finalize and manage the items in scope and confirm to the delivery of the same through the life of the project
- Manage Project timelines – As a PM, he will be responsible for creating, maintaining and managing the project plan and timelines. He is also responsible for tracking the progress of the project against the baselined plan and manage deviations from such plan. He will be responsible to ensure the timely delivery of the project.
- Manage project communications – He will be the primary contact and conduit between the various project teams, users and the stakeholders. He will be managing all project related to communication to the users and the stakeholders. He will also be responsible for presenting the project status and updates to the stakeholders on a regular basis.
- Manage Project gates – He will be ensuring a proper review of various project gates for a go-no go decision and will work through the project management office and stakeholders to obtain various approvals
- Manage project resources – He will directly and indirectly be responsible for the work of the various project resources that are part of the project and will manage work assignments working through the various reporting hierarchies within the project organization. He will be the gatekeeper of the progress of the various tasks and the ultimate delivery of the project
- Manage project costs - He will also be responsible for managing and delivering the project within a stated and approved budget. In cases, where there is a cost escalation he will be responsible for timely identification of such situations and trying to mitigate the same or present the same to the stakeholders for approval of such cost escalation
- Manage project risks – He will be responsible for identifying, documenting and creating a risk mitigation plan for all project related risks. Will be responsible for the management of software development, customization and integration projects related to Global trade and ERP software. The projects will aimed at developing, customizing, integrating and implementing GTM software such as GTKonnect and ERP software such as SAP. Travel/relocation required as jobs to be performed at various unanticipated locations throughout the United States.
Mail resume to Attn: HR 5251 California Ave., Ste. #140, Irvine, CA 92617.