You are sure that your business would benefit from implementing FTZ, but you aren’t sure that you need a consultant for your FTZ.
GTK, as a leader in global trade and compliance software has been helping our clients implement FTZs consistently, enabling them to be more efficient and derive optimal benefits from FTZ.
We bring you ten reasons why working with a consultant for your FTZ would help.
- Before you implement FTZ, a consultant will analyze your supply chain and identify the right cost saving FTZ that would be best suited for your business.
- Finding the right information to set up FTZ can be an uphill task. There’s a lot of information on the Internet but identifying reliable and updated information is often a challenge. FTZ consultants make it easy for you to set up FTZ without you having to spend a lot of time searching for information.
- Implementing FTZ involves a lot of paperwork, audits and reports, guidelines and being accountable to customs when they are auditing your FTZ. All this can be made easy and stress free with an FTZ consultant.
- Compliance with US customs laws and regulations are complex and are subject to changes that are hard to keep up with. Expert advise would help you stay informed and benefit from changing rules and regulations.
- You are likely to face risk of penalties, customs scrutiny and unpredictable costs if FTZ is not implemented the right way. It becomes a risk free and well-managed process with the proper guidance of a consultant.
- Once you decide your business needs FTZ, you would require tools to ensure compliance, manage inventory and track merchandise efficiently. Depending on the size of your business, it is easier for you to work with a consultant to implement the right tools in a cost friendly manner.
- From crafting your application, writing your FTZ manual, assisting with system selection and sprinting through your approvals, your consultant can make your FTZ journey simple and smooth.
- Your FTZ consultant can guide you in gaining the maximum benefits of the right duty deferrals and reductions.
- If and when your business is ready to expand, the FTZ consultant can make adding FTZ in multiple sites much easier and pain free.
- Admissions, annual reports, inventory processes and weekly entries can make FTZs sound complex. Your consultant can help define and refine your processes to simplify the complexities.
These are a few reasons why working with a consultant would help you.
GTK, with a long-established reputation in helping clients implement FTZ can assist you in identifying how it can benefit your specific FTZ ICRS needs.
Learn more about how we can help…